3 things I want to achieve this year - 2026.

 This year as a junior at Lakeside High - the first thing I want to achieve is getting all A's in my classes. I haven't gotten a B yet and after seeing people getting the award for all A's at the honor ceremony last year, I am striving to do the same. For me, this also includes getting 4's, if not 5's on my AP exams. 2nd, I want to have a successful lacrosse season when it starts. Finally, I want to develop a really good habit of studying and prepare for college entrance things, SAT's, applications, and maybe figure out what I want to major in. I still procrastinate a lot for no reason, and I'd like to fix this because it will be hurtful as I move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time that you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.