3 things I want to achieve this year - 2026.

 This year as a junior at Lakeside High - the first thing I want to achieve is getting all A's in my classes. I haven't gotten a B yet and after seeing people getting the award for all A's at the honor ceremony last year, I am striving to do the same. For me, this also includes getting 4's, if not 5's on my AP exams. 2nd, I want to have a successful lacrosse season when it starts. Finally, I want to develop a really good habit of studying and prepare for college entrance things, SAT's, applications, and maybe figure out what I want to major in. I still procrastinate a lot for no reason, and I'd like to fix this because it will be hurtful as I move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Write about a time that you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.