Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 I’m fairly calm but smart and funny. But what makes me very special is that I enjoy high speed things but have slow hobbies. Go karting, lacrosse, and hockey are extremely fun, but at home, my hobbies are slow and relaxed, like reading a book or building Lego or a scale model, or something else small.

Today we moved on from our origin myths and began reading a story and exploring themes about being normal.

I’m quite tired since it’s Friday, but now we are reading a new short story. It’s about exploring the topic and concept of being normal, being called somebody, and nobody. It’s slightly interesting because it’s about figuring who you are and what makes you, you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time that you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

3 things I want to achieve this year - 2026.