Prompt: Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

 My biggest questions about life are definitely - is the universe planned, and are there other beings out there, divine or just alien? These are important to me because if you just stand outside at night and look up at the stars, you truly wonder what’s out there. Has the universe been created by something outside of science? Was it planned? What will happen to the universe after we’re gone? These questions matter to me because they also have to do with humanity and if we can survive for eternity or if we will eventually truly go extinct, and who knows what will come after.

Today, we started working on our visual poster for our origin myth. I started with adobe express and laying out my background and format

Today was a good intro to adobe express and how we’ll be using it. Whether it’s to make a poster or a video, I’m sure this won’t be the only time. I’m excited to see how mine comes out and how everyone else’s will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time that you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

3 things I want to achieve this year - 2026.