Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.
I would like to go on an adventure with friends to East and Southeast Asia. There’s so much culture there, from traditional, to food, and nature. I’ve never really been too, so that would be unforgettable if I had the opportunity. There’s so much to see, and we could go up to mountains or stay in big cities in Japan and go to car meets. There’s such a blend of experiences in Asia in general.
Today I presented my visual poster, and many others did too. There were some very unique stories.
I went pretty quick and I think it went well. Some people had some amazing stories that I could never come up with. I saw a lot of different personalities in the way people made their posters too, and how committed they were to the myths they made.
Comments
Post a Comment