What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
One of the most creative things I’ve ever made, as an artist it is kind of hard to decide, was a miniature house. You can buy them in kits, and they have hundreds of parts and materials to put together. One that I made had a little music box and lights, so it was extremely realistic and special to make, and it was quite big too, with fake water features. It’s my best work because it requires precision and time to look proper and nice, and it’s extremely unique.
Today, we continued working on our visual poster. I just about finished with my layout.
I am a bit nervous about presenting but I know everyone has to. I hope mine will look well put together since there’s quite a bit of information that must be properly summarized to not look cluttered. I’m also thinking about my visuals.
Comments
Post a Comment