Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

 Response:     To me, being of Indian origin, it carries a lot of stories for me. All my ancestors have stories from there, and it makes me feel more full as a person to be honest. My great grandfather was a soldier, and I have 2 grandparents that are teachers/professors, and part of my family works in the metal business I believe. It would have been very interesting to hear his story, as I think he fought for the British during WWII. If we are being more specific, my grandparents house in India is significant, I go there when I travel and my mom grew up there for a while. It always brings back memories of homemade food and drinks there, and just sleeping after an extremely long flight.

Summary:    Today, we read and learned about the Navajo origin story and the 4 worlds through chaos and divine figures, and learned about some lessons and themes of it, and answered some questions.

Reflection:    It was interesting because we finally got to understand and hear an example of a Native American origin story and how they use figures to illustrate their culture and morals, especially the Navajo relationship to nature and divinity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a time that you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

3 things I want to achieve this year - 2026.