If someone were using the STEAL method to characterize you, how would they describe you? Select all parts of STEAL and explain what they reveal about your personality. Use specific examples. For example, what do your actions reveal about you? What does the way you speak reveal? How do you affect others? What might your thoughts or appearance communicate about who you are?
My speech is quite normal and there’s nothing out of the ordinary, though I can be repetitive every once in a while which might mean I’m saying something important or really intended for someone to hear. If someone could hear my thoughts, I really take notice of things going on around me that some would miss, especially outside and in a classroom environment, anywhere that’s not home. At home, I’m just lazy and nothings happening. I make people laugh sometimes or just really easy to talk to, so I’m calm. With people I know, I’m a little more pushy or annoying at times, but definitely helpful if someone needs something. Sometimes I always have headphones in and that gives off a very relaxed vibe. Looks wise, I guess I’m built on the bigger and taller side, but average overall so I don’t stand out too much.
Today in class we went over questions from the rock pile.
All my answers were right and I analyzed the story properly when we went over the questions. This story is quite straightforward so that’s good.
Comments
Post a Comment