Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?
They would find lots of plastic bits and pieces and other craft things that are thrown away because I am working on some creative projects, such as scale models and repairing things. These need a lot of organizing which I do as I go through the project and clean up, I’m quite messy. Then, they would find a crumpled up piece of notebook paper with every last inch of it covered in physics and math work since I have a lot of it right now and there’s nothing I need to keep from that. Finally, a toothpaste tube that’s been squeezed completely because I’ve been rushing to get out of the house in the morning and I just end up squeezing the life out of the tube to get as much out in the 2 minutes I have to get ready.
Today we worked on our 3 things, I have the songs version.
The assignment was pretty easy since I listen to a lot of music. Linking it to Elizabeth’s life was a bit trickier but doable, since there are so many songs out there but little is known about Elizabeth so it definitely requires some thought.
Comments
Post a Comment