In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.

 I’ve honestly never been treated differently than anyone else, especially not within my own family. I can’t think of a time anyone in my family experienced something that significant either.

Today we finished the questions and discussed them from the rockpile.

This story is pretty interesting and I think it describes some interesting aspects of life. The unique part of their family that is so violent while it’s supposed to be calm and religious is a unique story point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Write about a time that you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

3 things I want to achieve this year - 2026.