The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.
Seeing a homeless man with a dog and dropping a few dollars in his cup as a kid was one moment that definitely changed my view on the world. Since then, I’ve always stood by my parents in their views, especially my mom, of helping animals and especially donating to shelters. It’s not all about helping such people and their animals that didn’t have control over what their fate would be, but certainly about fulfilling myself and making me feel as happy as possible. There’s nothing that makes my day better than seeing a happy pet.
Today we finished up the assignment on “the life you save may be your own.”
It’s actually a very good story, with a plot of nothing I would’ve thought of from the time period. I’m not Christian but this story was very good with relating religious values and morals to the plot, I enjoyed it.
Comments
Post a Comment