Write about a fear you have overcome.

 A fear I had overcome was when I went through lifeguard training. The prerequisite test made me extremely dizzy while swimming, and it made me nervous for the next 2 days of training. But then I remembered that I was only dizzy because of extremely improper technique and was turning my head every time I would pull water towards me. From then on, I just kept my head straight, took a deep breath before each exercise, and reminded myself how easy the course was if I would just relax. The freezing water would also help me calm down, oddly enough. I knew that once I passed, it would be an easy and fulfilling job.

*No summary or reflection, picture day*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Write about a time that you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

3 things I want to achieve this year - 2026.